Blue State Digital has deep roots in Chicago, starting with the Obama 2008 and 2012 campaigns. And with so many great organizations and a pool of outstanding talent calling the midwest home, we’ve always wanted an office in the Windy City. Today, with a growing group of clientele across the nonprofit, corporate, higher education, and political spheres, we’re proud to open our sixth office in Chicago.
The office will be led by Katherine Mackenzie, who has been with BSD for five years and worked on some of our largest brand and nonprofit accounts. We’re thrilled to have her at the helm of our rapidly growing Midwest operation.
In addition to political campaigns, we have a long history of work with nonprofit and brands in the Second City and across the Midwest:
- For years, we’ve worked with Ford Motor Company to turn their community of owners and fans into brand advocates and influencers.
- Our work with University of Chicago has spanned multiple schools; most recently, we helped Harris School of Public Policy overhaul their website to better meet the needs of current and prospective students, possible donors, and members of the public policy community.
- We’re working with the American Lung Association to achieve their mission of a world free of lung disease by helping them expand their digital fundraising program and provide personalized, relevant experiences to educate their key audiences about lung health.
- We’ve helped Northwestern University build a stronger alumni community and donor network.
- We helped the Art Institute of Chicago to reshape how it brings in donations online and engages its most important audiences.
- Mastercard Foundation partnered us with on a new site that would help them leverage their decade of experience addressing poverty in Africa to help 30 million young people by 2030.
Our new office will continue our approach of sharing learnings and best practices across sectors, from the political world to nonprofits to brands. Whether you’re looking to raise money or engage your biggest fans, we bring organizations closer to the people that matter most to you. If you’re based in the midwest, let’s talk about your goals and what our new office can do for you.
You can find more information on our Chicago office here.