Contract Senior Analyst (SFMC)
"Help us drive real change for real people, by monitoring results and generating insights to improve performance across paid media, web optimization, and email/SMS campaigns"
We’re looking for an analyst to help build the dashboard and analysis framework for a major customer engagement program. Throughout this project, you will:
- Lead QA on existing data infrastructure within and around Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build upon an existing business intelligence dashboard
- Respond to analytical requests from internal and client teams
The Analytics team is the backbone of our agency—supporting efforts that span web development, email, social media, design, and paid media. So, if you geek out over data, want to develop groundbreaking digital campaigns that will inspire and affect change, and work with people who are talented at and passionate about what they do, then let’s talk!
The top things we're looking for
- You bring 2-4 years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud with Journey Builder and Automation Studio. You know how to set up query, data extract, and file transfer activities. Experience in additional Studios is a bonus.
- You have intermediate to advanced experience with SQL (DBT experience preferred), cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform preferred), and data visualization through BI software (Google Data Studio preferred)
- You hold your own automating tasks and performing analyses using Python and/or R; it’s a major plus if you’ve deployed them as Google Cloud or AWS Lambda functions (or similar).
- You have experience setting up data ETL/ELT processes
- You can take a step back to see the bigger implications of your analysis work describe those insights to both your teammates and clients.
- You’re a thoughtful, organized teammate who isn’t afraid to adapt to new situations, solve problems on the fly, and communicate readily with those around you.
At Blue State, diversity is a necessity, not a nice-to-have. We encourage those from underrepresented communities — women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, indigenous folks, those with disabilities and people at all the intersections in between — to apply. Even if you don’t think your current skill set checks every box below, but this role seems to align with your strengths, we want to hear from you.
Blue State is a purpose-driven agency. We partner with leading causes, brands, and campaigns and create real change. From Google and UNICEF to AARP and Planned Parenthood, we transform how brands and causes raise money, influence policy, build platforms, and grow communities of supporters.