Contract Paid Media Manager
We're looking for a Contract Paid Media Manager Strategist with an astute attention to detail and analytical mind to help with a breadth of appeals for a large global charity.
Working alongside the strategy director and/or senior media strategist, you’ll be supporting the development and implementation of paid digital media strategy as well as managing the execution of paid media campaigns across clients ranging from nonprofits to advocacy group to major brands (and everything in between).
Things you will be responsible
- Your day to day may include developing media plans and recommendations for a range of assigned clients
- Having a strong POV on measurement and performance
- Participating (and sometimes lead) client-facing interactions related to media, from video calls to in person meetings to presentations
- Working collaboratively with other internal or external teams (ie. Design, Analytics, Accounts, Communications, etc.) to produce campaigns, creative ideas, and develop innovation opportunities.
The top things we're looking for
- You are equally strategic, creative, and analytical
- Switching seamlessly from a client presentation, to writing an insightful analysis of campaign performance, and rolling up your sleeves to launch new creative is no big deal for you.
- Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, DSPs, audience targeting, self and managed service, data and measurement are a few examples of words you use on a regular basis.
- You will use your depth of paid media experience to inform your work but also tap in your your digital curiosity and passion for innovation to bring new ideas and thinking to the team.
Blue State is a values-led creative and campaigns agency that partners with leading causes, companies, and campaigns to build better organizations for a better world. We drive real change, make good trouble, put people first, and are constantly curious.
We believe that there is no force more powerful than people taking collective action on the things they care about. We don’t pretend to have all the answers, but we know where to find them: in people. We listen, learn, and uncover new insights that often surprise us and our clients — and move us toward better results. We have offices in New York City, Washington DC, London, Oakland, and Chicago.