Contract SFMC E-mail Developer
Produce and execute game-changing email programs for top nonprofits.
Blue State is seeking an Email Production Contractor with a specialty in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to support email production in our busy election and end-of-year fundraising periods.
In this role, you’ll support senior communications strategists in executing email fundraising and marketing campaigns for a range of nonprofit and brand clients, including international development, public health and social causes. The majority of your time will be focused on email building and execution in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Execute major email programs from start to finish, including production and QA, on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Support SMS production using SFMC’s MobileConnect platform.
Our Email Production team are masters at coding and deploying the perfect email. They dig in to the nitty gritty of marketing automation, keep up with and innovate on the latest in email technology; and care deeply about working for missions and causes that are changing the world for the better.
Top things we’re looking for
- Knowledge of email production in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Familiarity with AMPscript.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS coding. Additional coding languages a plus.
- A passion for cause-based work and promoting progressive values.
- Familiarity with other email platforms like EveryAction or Luminate a plus!
Please submit resume and code sample demonstrating your knowledge of AMPscript.
Blue State Digital is a purpose-driven creative and tech agency. We transform how brands and causes engage their most important people. From Google to UNICEF, from Obama to MIT, from Tate Modern to Ford Motor Company, Blue State Digital helps grow communities, build platforms, and transform organizations for the digital age. Led by the most creative and analytical minds from the political, nonprofit, and brand worlds, Blue State Digital is a part of WPP Digital and has more than 150 employees in five offices around the world.