Email Production Contractor
Produce and execute game-changing email programs for top nonprofits. Blue State is seeking an Email Production Contractor with a specialty in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or EveryAction to support our Martech Production Team.
In this role, you’ll support senior communications strategists in executing email fundraising and marketing campaigns for a range of nonprofit and brand clients, including international development, public health and social causes. The majority of your time will be focused on email building and execution in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with some work in EveryAction as well.
- Execute major email programs from start to finish, including production and QA, on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and EveryAction.
- Support SMS production using SFMC’s MobileConnect platform.
Our Martech Production Team are masters at coding and deploying the perfect email. They dig in to the nitty gritty of marketing automation, keep up with and innovate on the latest in email technology; and care deeply about working for missions and causes that are changing the world for the better.
Once Blue State offices reopen, on-site presence is strongly preferred at a minimum of two days a week. To enter our US offices or attend Blue State events, staff and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including with a booster shot when eligible. Exceptions for protected grounds will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Top things we’re looking for
- Knowledge of email production in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. EveryAction experience is a major plus.
- Familiarity with AMPscript.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS coding. Additional coding languages a plus.
- A passion for cause-based work and promoting progressive values.
- Familiarity with other email platforms like Luminate or Engaging Networks is a plus!
Please submit resume and code sample demonstrating your knowledge of AMPscript.
At Blue State, diversity is a necessity, not a nice-to-have. We encourage those from underrepresented communities — women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, those with disabilities and people at all the intersections in between — to apply. Even if you don’t think your current skill set checks every box below, but this role seems to align with your strengths, we want to hear from you.
Blue State is a purpose-driven agency. We partner with leading causes, brands, and campaigns and create real change. From Google and UNICEF to AARP and Planned Parenthood, we transform how brands and causes raise money, influence policy, build platforms, and grow communities of supporters.